In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines for bloggers in regards to advertisements and testimonials. These guidelines are in place to protect the public from any misleading advertising.
This blog is a source of income and may occasionally include endorsements or testimonials; therefore, I want to disclose the following to my readers:
- This blog is a source of income, therefore may be used to promote products, services or other brands.
- I will only promote products, services or brands that I feel my readers would enjoy learning more about and/or have used myself.
- You can rest assured in knowing that I will always give my honest opinion when reviewing or promoting any product, service or business.
- All opinions are my own. My opinions will not be compromised regardless if there is compensation, or not, for that particular product, service or business.
- I 100% believe in honesty and accuracy so my number one priority is YOU, my readers. I will never compromise to make compensation.
I pride myself on honesty and integrity. My goal is only to bring fun, interesting, and helpful content to my readers. Although I may be compensated for some of the time, effort, and ideas I put into this blog, I will never let that compensation change what my true beliefs are in regards to being upfront and honest with my readers in all the content my blog holds.
I love it when my readers comment, but please keep it positive and uplifting at all times. I want readers to be able to give their opinions and ideas to me and other readers, but this should always be done in love and respect. There is no need for negativity or harsh criticism so let’s all be on the same team and help to influence and lift each other up. I will delete any comments that are rude, negative, or spam.
So, please keep leaving the comment love and show GRACE at all times!
This blog may use third-party advertisers that place ads when you visit my website. These companies use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements that may be of interest to you. If you’d like more information about this practice or to learn how to “opt-out” of these advertisements please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Please keep in mind that all images and text on this website are property of Southern Breeze Collections. Feel free to share photos by linking them back to the blog. Please do not remove watermarks or edit/crop photos in any way. Pinning to Pinterest is welcome and always appreciated!
Thanks to ALB Photography Designs for all the family photos & head shots you see. Love you Mom!
More info on Affiliates
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.