Hey Y’all! I’m so excited about today’s launch of my Mood Board Monday series! I’ve pulled together a little collection of the items I’m LOVING right now so you can have them all in one place! I just know you’re going to love them too! I’ve got links to each one so they’re easy to snag up if you see something you just have to have! ;)
*Please note: this post contains affiliate links. To learn more about affiliate links please visit my disclosure page.
- I love these Ralph Lauren sunglasses from Nordstrom Rack! They’re so cute AND on MAJOR SALE right now for only $20!
- We just bought two of these lamps from Target to go in our living room. They are the perfect size for our sofa side tables and the glass jar opens so you can add sand and shells or whatever you like for an extra touch.
- The style is what caught my eye when it came to this dress from Nordstrom. I wouldn’t normally go for this color, but I actually really like it. How cute would this be for a Valentine’s date night? They also have it in a few other colors and it’s less than $50!
- I’m a huge fan of area rugs but I have yet to purchase any for our home. They are just so darn expensive. This 5×7 rug from Target is less than $100, and I just loved the print.
- How cute is this nautical dog bed from Nordstrom for your little fur baby? My Izzy girl would love this bed. She sleeps in hers out in the living room all the time. She likes having her own little space, and as much as she loves the beach I know this one would be perfect!
- This nautical dog leash is super cute. It’s from Nordstrom Rack, and there are actually other color options available too. But all of the options are on clearance so they are limited size and quantity. So go grab one of these cuties quickly!
- Last but certainly not least are these GORGEOUS rose gold sandals I got on Amazon! A fellow blogger friend, Sunny Chic Home just posted about these sandals and I had to give them a try! Some sizes are different prices, but I got my pair for $16!! They also have several colors and various styles in this brand. I just got them in last week and they are SO COMFY but they look cute too! I’m planning to take them from day to night when I head to the beach for a girls weekend soon!
I hope you guys enjoyed my very first Mood Board Monday. I hope it inspires you to try some new items that maybe you haven’t thought of before. I have a feeling these new series could get me into shopping trouble! ;) Thanks for being here today. I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas on what you’d like to see more of so be sure to comment below.
And if you haven’t yet, be sure to subscribe so you never miss a new post!